On board KLM
KLM offers one of the best and most reliable ways to see the world. With an extensive route network offering departures from a wide range of UK airports KLM really does connect the UK to the world, with over 800 worldwide destinations served by KLM and SkyTeam partners. KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and its Alliance partners, works to ensure an alignment in schedules, providing carefully timed departures to allow maximum working hours and convenient transfers with international flights.
In Economy Class you will enjoy personal attention, free drinks, meals and snacks, personal interactive entertainment and much more. If you would like some more comfort during your flight, you can arrange a seat in the Economy Comfort zone, a seat with extra legroom or a seat in a row of 2 for a supplement payable when you book.
<h3">Economy Class - Intercontinental Discover KLMs high standards in Economy Class on intercontinental flights and check out your seat and meal options!
• Check in whenever and however suits you best: online, with your mobile phone, at a self-service machine or at the desk.
• Drop off your baggage at a self-service or regular drop-off point, and off you go!
• Do your onboard shopping before you fly. Simply place your order online and receive your purchases on board!
• Sit back and relax in an ergonomically designed seat or treat yourself to an extra comfortable seat!
• Pick up an international newspaper and your copy of the Holland Herald, our in-flight magazine
• Enjoy a good meal and alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages. To meet your special dietary, religious or medical requirements, you can order a special meal. And on most intercontinental KLM flights departing from Amsterdam, you can order an a la carte menu before departure!
• Have fun and relax with your personal entertainment system
• Find great deals in our onboard shopping selection
Economy Class - Within Europe
Travel comfortably, even on short flights!
• Check in whenever and however suits you best: online, with your mobile phone, at a self-service machine or at the desk
• Drop off your baggage at a self-service or regular drop-off point, and off you go.
• Enjoy an ergonomically designed seat or treat yourself to a seat with extra legroom!
• KLM serve a snack or freshly made sandwich, depending on the time and duration of your flight
• Choose from hot and cold beverages, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
• Enjoy a copy of the Holland Herald
• Enjoy on-board shopping on flights longer than 60 minutes
World Business Class
Enjoy luxury, attention to detail and personal care on your intercontinental flight.
A business class ticket allows you to easily tailor your flight to your travel plans. But there's more:
• Extra baggage allowance
• Visit the KLM Crown Lounges and those of our partners
• Earn up to 175% Flying Blue Miles
And, with the SkyPriority service your journey will be even smoother. Check in, drop off your baggage, pass through security checks and customs, board your flight and pick up your bags from the baggage belt all with priority! If you travel in KLM Business Class, or if you are a Flying Blue (or SkyTeam) Elite Plus member, simply follow the red SkyPriority signs at increasingly more airports worldwide.
Let your worries float away as you sink into your World Business Class seat. Whether you want to grab some sleep or catch up on work, you will arrive at your destination relaxed and feeling fit as a fiddle:
• Sleeper Seat: 190 cm long, 170 - 175 degrees reclinable and equipped with a massage unit
• Privacy canopy
• Personal entertainment system
• In-seat power
• World Business Class comfort kit designed by Dutch design duo Viktor & Rolf
• International newspapers and magazines
Savour your choice of a delicious 3-course menu prepared specially by top Dutch chefs. All meals are served on Marcel Wanders crockery and accompanied with a glass of fine wine or other beverage of your choice.
KLM cabin attendants are happy to help you with any request. Naturally, you can also take home one of our famous Delft Blue miniature houses filled with genuine Dutch gin!
Europe Business Class
Enjoy comfort and time-saving services when flying within Europe. With Europe Business Class, you can enjoy the ease of a fully flexible reservation, allowing you to change your flight at any time!
A truly smooth ride starts well before take-off:
• Extra baggage allowance
• Visit the KLM Crown Lounges or those of our partners
• Earn 250% Flying Blue Miles
And, with the SkyPriority service your journey will be even smoother. Check in, drop off your baggage, pass through security checks and customs, board your flight and pick up your bags from the baggage belt - all with priority! If you travel in KLM Business Class, or if you are a Flying Blue (or SkyTeam) Elite Plus member, simply follow the red SkyPriority signs - at increasingly more airports worldwide.
Be one of the first to board the aircraft and enjoy lots of personal space! In rows with 3 seats, we block all middle seats, so they remain unoccupied. This way, you always have a window or aisle seat!
• Seat with extra legroom and more recline
• In-seat power on Boeing 737-700,800 and 900 aircraft
• Enjoy a free newspaper and your copy of the Holland Herald, our in-flight magazine
From a luxurious breakfast to a delicious 3-course meal: depending on the time of day and duration of your flight, KLM serve a hot meal, sandwich, salad or tapas plate, and various snacks.
KLM Europe Business Class is located at the front of the cabin, so you are one of the first to be on your way again on arrival. On flights between Amsterdam and Paris, Europe Business Class is divided in 2 zones. All middle seats are blocked in the front part of the cabin, whereas these seats may be occupied in the other zone. Both zones offer Europe Business Class services.
On board Air France
Air France serves over 200 world-wide destinations via its hub in Paris and has one of the most extensive networks available and within the UK market there is a choice of 9 UK and Ireland departure airports making flying with Air France a convenient option for all travellers alike. Choose from London City Airport, London Heathrow, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Newcastle, Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Dublin to fly to the Air France Paris hub, Charles de Gaulle (CDG) Airport, Terminal 2 and onwards to your chosen destination. Together with the other 18 members of SkyTeam, a global airline alliance Air France can offer flights to over 800 worldwide destinations.
Enjoy comfort, quality and efficiency at attractive fares in Air France's Economy cabin.
Intercontinental, Caribbean and Indian Ocean Flights
Calm and relaxation: everything in the Economy cabin is designed for your comfort, regardless of your flight length or destination.
Guaranteed comfort, every time
Travel and tranquility go hand in hand at Air France. Discover the pleasingly designed cabins, which feature more space, improved soundproofing, pleasant lighting and larger baggage compartments. Sleep easily on long-haul flights with a feather-filled cushion and blanket. Air France offer a mask and a refreshing towel at no extra charge, and earplugs are available upon request from cabin crew. Enjoy a personal video screen on board (being rolled out on all flights by the December 2013). Movies, music and games are offered for entertainment or relaxation throughout your trip.
We also provide you with new recyclable headphones (gradual rollout on long-haul flights from March 2012), ensuring premium sound quality, listening comfort and sound insulation. With an adjustable headband, it adapts to all body types, especially those of children. Reliable, practical and hygienic, these headphones will make your flight even more enjoyable.
On board, you will appreciate the comfort and quality of economy seats with:
• More space for your legs and knees
• Fully retractable armrests
• An adjustable footrest (not available on some 747s)
• A more relaxing, contoured chair
• An adjustable headrest
• 118° - inclined seat, which better preserves the personal space of each passenger
Flights within France, Europe, North Africa and Israel
A wide selection of beverages (hot or cold, with or without alcohol) and a snack suited to your flight's duration and departure time will be served at no extra charge.
For flights within metropolitan France, you will enjoy:
• Hot beverages and pastries in the morning
• Refreshments and sweet or savory snacks at all other times of day
For flights within Europe, depending on your flight's duration, you will enjoy:
• Hot beverages and pastries or breakfast in the morning
• Refreshments and sweet or savory snacks, sandwiches or a cold platter at all other times of day
Please note: if your flight is provided by a partner airline, some of the onboard or airport services offered by Air France may not be available.
Your trip in the Business cabin is a high-end travel experience, featuring optimal comfort, pleasure and efficiency. Both at the airport and on board, Air France strive to bring you well-being and serenity.
An exclusive space for rest or entertainment
In the Business cabin, your seat is designed to provide optimal comfort. In just a few seconds, it transforms into a spacious bed up to 2m/6.5ft in length, one of the longest on the market. It takes on the shape of your body and guarantees quality sleep. Thanks to its "enveloping" shell, you enjoy privacy throughout your entire flight.
The Business seat also includes an individual screen that lets you enjoy an entertainment lineup with over 500 hours of on-demand programming. A large selection of French and international newspapers is also at your disposal.
For your well-being on board, you also have:
• A hypoallergenic feather pillow
• A pure wool blanket
• A "comfort and well-being" kit that includes toiletries and a Clarins moisturiser.
A space and service ideal for working on board the Business cabin provides everything you need to work comfortably:
• A power outlet to plug in your laptop or other electronic devices
• A reading lamp that can be oriented so as not to bother or be bothered by your neighbor
• Noise-cancelling headphones
• A personal telephone to make calls via satellite
• Express light meals, to lunch or dine quickly after takeoff
La Premiere (First Class)
Pleasure, refinement, serenity: at the airport or on board, you will enjoy personalized service designed for your comfort. La Premiere teams pay special attention to your comfort and serenity, providing you an exceptional travel experience throughout your trip.
La Premiere takes on the allure of a private lounge: a cabin designed as a haven of well-being, combining aesthetics and technology. The cabin comprises between 4 and 9 gently curved seats in elegant hues. Benefit from an unparalleled world of comfort.
Attentive service throughout your flight by traveling La Premiere, you benefit from the special attention of dedicated staff providing discrete, thoughtful and reliable service throughout your flight.
• A full range of accessories is at your disposal
- comfortable lounge wear
- a dust bag for your shoes
- a La Premiere travel kit including a selection of Lanvin cosmetics, a relaxing eye mask and toiletries.
• You can take advantage of a personalized coat service
• Air France also provide you with:
- a pure merino wool blanket - a plush cushion - a hypoallergenic feather pillow and duvet
The seat: your own private space
• Direct access from your seat to the aisle, no matter where you are sitting
• A seat that turns into a real bed, measuring 2m/6.6ft long, complete with a mattress and a duvet comforter
• Ample storage space for your belongings. Keep everything you need close at hand, thanks to a spacious drawer located in front of your seat.
• A wide tray table enabling you to work or enjoy meals with greater ease. A cozy bench facing your seat is also available, allowing you to comfortably invite a coworker or fellow traveler to spend time with you during your flight