Highlights: Kandy - Pinnawala - Nuwara Eliya
• All schedules and ground prices are subject to change
• All the accommodation are subject to availability at the actual time of receiving the go ahead from your end.
• Check in and check out timing of the hotels will be according to the timing of the respective hotel
• Complimentary usage of WIFI is as per the respective hotel policy
Kandy – Oak Ray or similar
Nuwara Eliya – Stamford Star or similar
Day 1: Airport / Kandy (approx. Transfer time: 3 to 4 hrs)
On arrival at Colombo International Airport on your flight, you will be met by a professional English speaking driver from Hayleys Tours. After the formalities at the airport you will be escorted to your air conditioned vehicle. There after transfer to your hotel in Kandy. Upon arrival check into hotel and relax. Overnight at your selected Hotel in Kandy.
Day 2: Kandy/ Pinnawala / Kandy (approx. Transfer time: 1 TO 1 1/2 hrs)
After breakfast depart for the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Pinnawela is the home for young Elephants who have been displaced or lost from their natural habitat. This is the only such sanctuary in the world; you will watch the beasts gamboling in the water and being fed their quota of milk from handheld bottles. The nearby river played a dominant role in this regard, and in 1984, the first baby of Pinnawela was born. The success story of Pinnawala has drawn the attention of scientists from all over the world. On completion return to Kandy.
Late afternoon visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic which is located in the royal palace complex which houses the Relic of the tooth of Buddha. The entire complex is part of another UNESCO world heritage site. On completion of the temple visit witness a cultural dance show. Return to hotel
Overnight at your selected hotel in Kandy.
Day 3: Kandy/ Nuwara Eliya (approx. Transfer time: 2 to 2 1/2 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Nuwara-Eliya en-route visiting the Peradeniya Botanical Gardens and a high grown tea plantation / factory. Nuwara Eliya is set in the heart of tea-country is a beautiful town where the British succeeded in creating a replica of the English countryside, with homes in styles from Georgian to Queen Anne. Well-kept lawns with hedges, an Anglican church, a famous golf course and beautiful parks give the place an air o nostalgia. Situated 6,200 feet above sea level, the air is cool and fresh – a serene retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city life. Pony and Horse riding is available at the turf club of Nuwara Eliya to facilitate you with some sports and adventure. Visit a tea plantation situated in the misty Mountains of the Sr Lankan Hills, to experience the ultimate feel of a tea plantation and its process. On completion check-in to the hotel. Overnight at your selected Hotel in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 4: Nuwara Eliya / Airport or to your Beach Resort
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and Proceed to Kitulagala for a quick stop. Here you may have an optional Lunch before heading off to the Airport for Departure OR to your chosen Beach destination.
• International flights
• Visa Fees & Travel Insurance
• Any vehicle on leisure days
• Expenses of personal nature such as soft drinks, liquor, laundry, tips, telephone calls, porter age, visa fees, camera fees, etc
• Anything not mentioned in above inclusion
• Any Mandatory X’mas and New Year Gala Dinner and peak period supplement if any
- 3 nights accommodation as per Itinerary
- Air Conditioned Transport with a services of an English speaking chauffeur guide
- Entrance fees to Temple of the Tooth in Kandy, Cultural Show and Royal Botanical Gardens in Peradeniya
- As per Itinerary